The Canon PIXMA G3160 Wireless All-In-One Printer is designed for productivity— delivering high-volume, low-cost printing and excellent maintainability and usability. Its refillable ink system prints up to 7,600 black / 7,700 color pages from one set of ink bottles.1 Print, copy, and scan with ease and enjoy great versatility. Print documents, borderless3 photos, and more on a variety of media types and sizes with hybrid inks for crisp blacks and vivid colors. Plus, you can print on the go wirelessly from your favorite mobile devices.2 Print more for less with the Canon PIXMA G3160 Wireless All-In-One Printer.
1. Page Yield of 7,600 pages is based on Economy Print Mode. Page yield of included ink bottles used for initial setup is lower than the replacement ink bottles, as a certain amount of ink is consumed to fill into the print head during setup (charging the print head initially). Page yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual test method using the ISO/IEC 24712 chart and continuous printing simulation with the replacement ink bottles after initial setup. Page yield of color inks is an average yield of cyan, magenta and yellow inks combined. Page yield varies significantly depending on content printed, ink levels maintained in all four reservoirs, and other factors. Up to 7,600 (black)/7,700 (color) printed page yields are approximate, based off document pages printed.
2. Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability, operating at 2.4GHz. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
3. Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer and Photo Stickers. The maximum borderless printing size is 8.5″x11″.
4. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 12.0 or later, and Android™ mobile devices running Android 4.4 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. Requires a compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account’s Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
5. Requires a smart device with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app installed and connected to the desired active wireless network to complete cableless setup.
6. AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device running iOS 7.0 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
7. Requires AndroidTM mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android 4.4 or later mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
8. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor software requires an Internet connection and is compatible with the following operating systems; Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit/32-bit), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11 and Mac OS X El Capitan v10.10.5. Minimum Windows and macOS/Mac OS X requirements are: 2GB of RAM and a monitor with 1024×768 resolution. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor mobile application requires an Internet connection and the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app v1.1.0, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad Air2 (2nd Generation), iPad Mini 4 and iPhone 6s or later devices running iOS 10 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 5.x or later. Certain exceptions may apply. The following file formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, HEIF (devices running iOS 11 and mac OS v10.13 or later), DLP save data, Poster Artist export data, EasyPhoto+ export data, Easy- PhotoPrint Editor export data.
9. Canon Print Service is a print plug-in for Android smart devices, which enables printing from Android v4.4 – v5.0 devices to many Canon printers via a Wi-Fi network. The plug-in does not work as a standalone app. Available for free at Google Play.
10. PosterArtist Lite software v3.X is compatible with 64/32 bit versions of Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and only compatible with select Canon PIXMA (released after July 2015), MAXIFY, imagePROGRAF and Océ printers. Minimum computer system requirements: Pentium4 2.8Ghz CPU or higher with 1GB RAM, 1024×768 pixel display and 5GB of system hard drive space.
11. Requires an active smart assistant account linked and accompanying app enabled, the smart device and printer to be actively connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center, and the required action(s), skill(s), or applet(s) available/enabled to the compatible printer. Voice commands can not be displayed as text on Amazon smart devices with screens.
12. Speed in PPM is based on the highest speed setting using standard Canon patterns on A4 plain paper. Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time.
13. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
14. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
15. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
16. Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
17. Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to manual or our website for details.
18. Requires “Canon Print Plug-in” available for free from the Amazon Appstore and an Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire HD 6 or HDX 7 device or later running Fire OS 4.0 or later.